Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just some ramblings, a recipe and a layout to share:

So, I went to "weigh in" last night after dieting for 7 straight days, and I actually lost 2.4 lbs!! Ya! I'm not going to lie though and say that it was easy, 'cause it wasn't, I mean I LOVE food and I love trying different recipes and I love to bake w/ Samantha, soooo now I've been doing a lot of healthy eating and searching on the web for low fat, hi protein meals, ya know. I have this one recipe for Lemon broccoli chicken and even my kids loved it!
http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=143881

So, I did this challenge over at SPD:
http://www.shabbypickledesigns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3061
where you scrplift the person that posts below you so here is my layout titles Love is.... in celebration of Billy and my 7th wedding anniversary.




Well, have a great day!

3 comments:

gabs-art said...

you are doing great girl! go ahead!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Great layout.

Debb Cozzi said...

Good for you!! Hang in there, just one pound at a time!! Your layout is beautiful.