Poor little guy had to have dental surgery last Thursday due to having cavities. He had 2 molars extracted and 1 cap and 5 fillings.We went up to Boston Children's Hospital and the poor little thing had to be put under and it took 2.5 hours! We were very nervous about it,but all is well now.
Here are some photos of the 3 worse things that a kid can have according to pedi-dentists. Popcorn. raisins, and juice and of course those were Cam's favs at the age of 2&3 yrs. old!


Now, here is his cap:









6 comments:
oh my... we have to do that for our 3 and 4 year olds in March and April..... sooooo not fun!! at least they aren't supposed to remember it afterwards
Wow that's interesting about the popcorn and raisins. Cute photos and I would love to share that big bowl of popcorn that's my all time favorite snack.
I knew about raisins and juince, but popcorn? I didn't know that! My kiddos eat a ton of popcorn a week, its our fall back snack!
That is crazy! How old is he? You mentions some of my girls favorite snacks.
Aww, poor little guy! Glad he's all fixed up now!
Poor Cam!!
Do you guys know how or where to register for Little League? I can't seem to find any iinfo about it online.
Post a Comment