A lot of work, but to me it was a lot of fun!I love to cook;especially gourme*ish stuff and I have always love to entertain.
The Egg Hunt was so much fun for the kiddies. I actually got to see it via videotape..hehe, I was too busy in the kitchen to get out there, but the kids loved it.They got all sorts of candy and tiny trinkets. The Easter Bunny ;)& I made sure we didin't put any sticky, chewy or hard candy in the eggs becasue of their teeth;especailly Camerons!
Here are a few cute photos from Easter, if you double click on the pic you can see Sam's shiner. Poor child fell off of Cam's top bunk while playing up there.
here's one w/ Billy and the 4 kids looking oh so amused..hehe
My tulips are starting to come up for the first time evah! I planted them last Fall and I am so excited they are just starting to poke thru the ground. I'll have pics of them once they bloom.
Oh and here are a few recent layouts:
This is one from when Cam was a baby:

and one of him now:

See ya!









2 comments:
Sounds like your brunch was a huge success! Your photos are adorable, what a sweet family! Lovely layouts too!
isn't she just the CUTEST!?!
Wonderful layouts too!
Post a Comment