Woot! I was selected for the 'featured scrapper' of the week over at DST!
Check it out along w/ my interview!
Wow, so exciting, eh?
Pretty busy month...we are getting ready to take our 1st Disney trip with the kids on 10/30. We will be there for the 'Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party' at Magic Kingdom. Samantha and I are going to be Jasmine, and I'm still trying to talk Billy into being Aladdin. It's really not a bad costume, he'll just have to wear that turban on his head,hehe. I tried to talk Cam into being one of the Disney characters, but he has his heart set on being Mario from the video games. Too cute.
I'll be back to post more, have to get my but in gear and get to the gym. If I am going to show my belly in the Jasmine costume, I have to work those abs. HAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
OK, you are so brave - I would NEVER show my belly after having kids!! Actually, I've seen your belly and it looked awesome way back then, so nevermind! Have fun in Disney :)
P.S. I ran into Shannon at the Phil Vassar concert a little while ago - and we reminisced on our good times with you and Sarah :)
Post a Comment