Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today we are going for a bike ride down at the Fairhaven bike Path.Billy has the day off, Cameron is at School and Billy is going to put the bike seat on his bike for Samantha and we're going for a ride. Still a little chilly at 34 degrees, but hoping to stay warm while pedaling. :)
Later, i'm going to the grocery store to pick up the traditional Corned Beef & cabbage that we have EVERY St. Patrick's Day, and I think I'll try my hand at making Irish Soda Bread...can't be too hard, right?
I have been REALLY into trying different recipes lately. The other day I made a homemade chicken pot pie, it was delish! Billy wants me to make a French Meat pie and I called my mother for my Memere's recipe, and she doesn't have it and neither do her sisters. I was SHOCKED! No one has my Memere's famous meat pie recipe??? That is just unbelievable!
I am still in search of the perfect cocktail dress for Saturday night. We are going to the Snow Ball. It's a benefit for Cancer research and also a party for all of our friends that are getting together. I never see this group w/ out their children on their hip, so it should be fun to have some "adult" time. ;)
Here are some photos that I promised in my last post of Billy and Sam's impromptu tea party..hehe



I of course see a layout coming out of this, i'll make one soon.

here is my most recent layout:



I'll write again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

As you have blogged about St Patricks Day you can link it to my St Patrick's Day Blogging Carnival and enter to win some great prizes, including digi vouchers and kits, as well as irish linen. You have until tomorrow!

Love those cute tea party photos!

Dania said...

Too cute! Those tea party pictures are just darling! Hope the recipes turned out like you wanted...you made me a little hungry :-)

Tanyia said...

What cute photos! There were indeed a lot of little ones in the tea party, I see! :)

- Ruby Minoza - said...

cute photos, very successful tea party